Autoscopy

 


For this autoscopy project, I decided to have a space and flower theme. For the background, I took a photo of Outerspace off the internet and used the magnetic lasso tool, mask layer, and brush tool to make it look like I am in Outerspace. I also used another space like photo on my skin. When putting the space photo over my skin I decreased the opacity so that you could still see my face. I used the same tools as I did for the background to fit the photo on my face and neck. To add to the Outerspace theme I also added a moon, Saturn, and another planet. This added color to the photo rather than just having black and purple. When adding the Saturn I also changed the hue and saturation to make it blue rather than the original color of brown. I added the flowers to make the photo creative and different. I decided to do purple flowers because I felt like that went with the Outerspace photos. 

Comments

  1. Great job with this project, I really like what you did. I think this is one of my most creative ones i've seen so far. I really like how the galaxy features overlap your face to really give the space effect. The decision to do purple flowers was perfect because it looks good with the outerspace colors and ties the whole project together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with one. I’m always a huge fan of space themes but sometimes can be tacky but not this at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lena, great job with the autoscopy. I really liked how everything turned out. The background looks very cool and creative. The background looks very cool with the flower colors. I like how the flower looks like planets. Very creative, Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards