Somewhere Project

 


For the Somewhere project, I decided to choose a scene from the movie Baby Driver. This scene is very iconic as is one of the best movies scenes that does not have dialogue yet tells a whole story. I decided to use this specific photo from the scene as there was space for me to put a photo of myself in without disrupting it a whole lot. When taking the photo of myself I tried to make it so I wasn't taking away too much from the scene. 

Overall this project was difficult as it took me a while to get the cut out perfect and to make sure that the photo was positioned correctly to make it really look like I was in the scene. It also took some time to get the coloring to be similar to the original photo. This project took me around 2 hours to create as there were some areas where it got tricky. I however really like how it turned out. 


Comments

  1. Lena, I really like how your photo came out. You truly look like you're in the car with Ansel. I like how you wore sunglasses similar to his, it makes it come together more considering you included that. great job and great execution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena, great job with this project. I like how you went out of your way and took a specific picture with sunglasses on for this project. You look so seamless and like you were actually a part of the movie. I can tell you adjusted the hues and layers for specific layers. Overall, this is very funny and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, this project turned out so good. This was a perfect scene to put yourself into because like you said, there was a space for you to put yourself right into. The way you color matched yourself in the scene was great as well. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that movie but after looking at your project, I am interested in watching it! It looks like you were in the scene of that movie because of how well you placed yourself in the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I really like this project, I think the way you posed in the picture and the edits you made to the photo make it seem like you're actually in the car!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy