Calligram

 


In the letter to myself, I mostly asked myself questions so I could reflect on what my life has been like and if I made the decisions I thought I would now. I am a very indecisive person so I tried to look at where I see myself in my future versus what my future is actually gonna be like.  For the image I decided to go with a heart as it represents the love I have for the world around me and everything I have done in my life. I don't regret anything I have done and have always looked passed the bad times.  I created the heart by taking a square and turning it 45 degrees. After turning it 45 degrees I used the pen tool to arch the top sides of the square to make a heart. When choosing the font I chose noteworthy because I really liked how the font looked and thought it fit how I am as a person. I also chose to make sections of my letter different colors to emphasize all the colors that I like and just to make it seem more colorful and playful. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards

Autoscopy