Final Portfolio

 















This is my final portfolio. I created this in InDesign and it has all the projects that I have worked on this semester for FMX 210. After this project, I feel comfortable with using InDesign as I have a lot more knowledge and understanding of it. I am really happy that I was able to do this project as I can use it for Internships and job interviews in the future. I am really happy with how everything turned out. 

For this project, I used the colors purple, black, and white. I also incorporated some blue because I feel like a lot of my previous projects have these colors and I wanted to make sure that it all went together. For the front and back pages, I chose to make them purple and added white font with black around it. I also chose to do black lines and outlines so that they would flow with the rest of my portfolio layout. For each page showing my projects, I chose purple font for the headers to match the background of the cover pages. I also used the black line to separate the header from the rest of the page showing the work so that it matched with the cover pages and made the whole portfolio cohesive. I used drop shadow on the frames of each of my projects so that each page flowed nicely with each other. For the drop shadow, I changed the color to the same purple to make that area cohesive as well. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards

Autoscopy