Self Portrait Poster

 




For the Self Portrait Project, I chose to go with Women's Rights as it is something that I believe in. When creating it I used the pen tool to create each shape and used many layers in order to get the best outline possible. The first part of the project where we just had to create our self-portrait took me around three and a half hours. The colors I chose for the background and for my top were based on what I was wearing and the background of the photo which is the sky. it was definitely hard creating the self-portrait as I had to make sure the lines were perfect and it all came together. I didn't add every detail from the original photo because I felt like that would take away from the final portion of the project and it would take me way longer to complete. 

For the propaganda part of the project, I decided to keep the light blue background as I felt it went well with the other colors. I also kept the color of my shirt and changed the color of the sunglasses to match the shirt color so that it would blend together and not take away from the message. I ended up using a while font color for the message because I felt like that helped the message stand out and it blended well with the color in my eye and teeth. For the font type, I used noteworthy and put it in bold and all caps so it stood out in front of my self-portrait. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards

Autoscopy