Somewhere Project Inspiration

 

I feel like this image from the @KirbyJenner Instagram page would be the hardest to Photoshop myself into. There is a lot going on in this photo so figuring out where I could place myself and how to place myself seems harder. The photo is busy on its own and there are so many colors to match with the hue of the photo. If I were to add myself it would take a long time as there is so much detail needed. 


When looking at the @averagerob Instagram page this photo caught my eye the most. I really like the background of the photo and it seems like a good idea when it comes to photoshopping myself into the photo. This picture seems like a good idea for what I want to do for my Somewhere project. 


Out of the 13 combinations on the website, this one made me laugh the most. I really liked how the person photoshopping the photo took what he was saying and put a person on
the tv. The person asking him to make him seem less alone really meant for the guy to add someone next to him to make it seem like he has a date to wherever he's going. The person did not do that and instead added a woman singing on the TV. 

I really like this image as it looks like she is floating in the air when in reality she is just balancing on objects. This seems like something I would want to remake because it looks so simple but a lot of work was put into making the image the way that it is. The colors they used in the end product are also cool as it looks like she is underwater looking out a window. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards

Autoscopy